Great Food Every Day
Renowned for our Home Made Food, we are pleased to offer our customers an extensive choice of dishes from the finest ingredients.
For a copy of our latest menu, download from the side bar or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01706 378156.
Tea & Coffee & Cakes
Served Every Day from 11.30 onwards
Tea & Coffees served every day from 11.30 am
Served Saturday and Sunday 12 til 2 pm
Traditional Breakfast only £6.50 'Lite' Breakfast £4.50
Book a Breakfast
We also offer flexible breakfast booking arrangements for your occasion:
- Business Meetings, Club Meetings, Coach Parties, Hen/Stag Parties
We also have a large car park to accommodate the largest groups.
Served : from 12 Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tea, Coffee & Cake
- Home Made Pub Grub at Reasonable Prices
- A La Carte Menu with Daily Specials
- Fresh Fish from Market
Home Made burgers
Food Served from 5:30pm Monday to Wednesday, All Day From 12 Thursday, Friday Saturday & Sunday
We have a varied menu with emphasis on home made food, with specialities such as:
- The Renowned Home Made Minced Steak Rag Pudding
- Steak & Timothy Taylors Pot Pie
- Tasty Home Made Curry Dishes
Creamy Garlic Mushroom
A popular A La Carte Starter
Sea Bass Fillets
Sample of one of our Specials
Sea Bass Fillets served with Tomato Concasse & Mixed Dressed Leaf Salad
Served All Day Sunday
Come and enjoy a Sunday Roast
Served from 12 til 8 pm
- Ask your server for this weeks choice of roast
- Served with potatoes, fresh seasonal vegetables and yorkshire pudding
Tailored to your Requirements
Contact us for details of buffets tailored to your exact requirements. Prices start from £5.50 per head.
Birthdays, Christenings, Weddings
Menus specially created to suit your occasion, budget and tastes.